these little squares are one of my best sellers, they are the perfect little sweet treat after a mea
- 6 bars dark chocolate (i use albany)
- 3 tablespoon(s) Golden syrup
- 200 grams marie biscuits, broken
- 200 gram Mini marshmallows
- 2 handfuls rice krispies
- 2 handfuls peanuts
- 1/2 cup glace cherries
- Melt chocolate and golden syrup in a heavy-based saucepan.
- Mix all other ingredients into mixture
- Tip into a foil tray (24cm square); flatten as best you can with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares