• 500g rolled oats
• 2 tablespoon honey
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 200g dried apricots
• 200g dried cranberries/raisins
• 200g dried nuts/ almond slivers
• 100g sunflower seeds
• 100g pumpkin seeds
• 2 cups oat bran
• 1tsp salt
1. Preheat oven on grill.
2. Pour oats over 2 oven trays and drizzle over cinnamon and honey
3. Put under the grill until they are a golden brown (making sure you watch them as they can burn easily), toss once and grill once more before setting aside to cool.
4. Place apricots and nuts on a board and chop coarsely.
5. Pour everything into a large container or jar and shake until it is well mixed.
6. Either serve with fresh milk/yogurt, soak overnight in milk/yogurt or, my personal favorite; mixed together with grated apple and yogurt.